Is Your Garden Blog Worthy? Ilona Erwin Jan 24, 2013 No Comment

I bet it is! Even in the middle of winter, in the deep freeze of January, there are interesting things that keep a gardener busy.

Of course for someone like me who just pretty much wants to hibernate, there is always something like Zazzle to keep you occupied.

I made this design with just words.  I think I should buy one for spring, what do you think?


Blog My Garden T-shirt
Blog My Garden T-shirt by ilonagarden
Make your t shirt custom from zazzle.com.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ // ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
© 2012 written for Ilona's Garden Journal by Ilona E. An excellent blog.
by Ilona Erwin

A gardener, blogger, writer, who has been blogging here since 2004, and writing for my website, Ilona's Garden since 1998.

Follow me @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on the blog. Your comments are very appreciated, and will be posted ASAP.

Green Garden Search



Locally Grown


Recent Comments

Visit My Garden Website

Ilona's Garden

For home gardening tips, techniques, and plant how-to

Start Here